Why are SayYes Planners inserts undated?
We want people to be able to start using SayYes Planners whenever, and not have to wait.
SayYes planner provides two choices of undated inserts:
1. Our exclusive "SayYes Planners" insert filled with an Undated Daily, Monthly and Yearly 2. Journal Notebook insert filled with blank lined pages with a memo line and date line
Another great thing about an undated planner is that you’ll never waste a page if you miss a day, week or month in your planner. With a normal planner that provides a dated calendar, you can miss days and pages that are now lost forever. With SayYes Planner, you won’t ever waste a page of paper in your planner -- Allowing you 365 days of pure planning!
What comes with the SayYes Planner?
SayYes Planner Design & Features
• Luxe, textured, soft-lightweight A5 notebook in Rose Gold (Light Pink/Gold Button) or Black Onyx (Black/Black button)
• Vegan friendly - soft PU Leather (easy to wipe and keep clean)
• Keep Sake Box to store your planner when not in use
• White extension USB cord to charge your power bank
• 6-ring gold plated metal binder
• 4 business card holders, note pocket, magnetic phone stand and pen holder. (No pen included)
• Book size/weight: 170x231x36mm / 845g
• Page size: 70 pages, A5 size
• Paper Quality: High Quality white uncoated, 100GSM with Economy Color ink.
• Wireless Charger: Qi Standard/Compatible (7.5W for iPhones and 10W for Androids)
• Power bank: 8000 MAH (Milli Ampere Hour) lithium-ion battery
• Lightening cable for iPhone and Micro USB for Android, and USB cable to recharge your power bank.
• Rapid Charging Feature: Input - 5V/2A & Output - 5V/1A
• Protection to prevent reverse current while in charging mode
• LED Power indicator button & Auto sleep mode for eco-friendly charging
• Book Closure: Metal button and leather rope
• 70 page insert: Undated Daily, Monthly and Yearly calendar or blank Journal insert to start at any time of the year.
Is the undated calendar inserts for a full year?
Yes, with either insert you get to enjoy a full year of planning 70 pages.
Do you sell outside the US or ship internationally?
Our website isn't currently taking orders for shipment outside the United States.
All orders are domestic, but you can order and ship the item yourself internationally from your address.
How long will shipping take?
After Pre-order sale ends on 12.14.18 all orders will be processed for shipment. Planners are projected to be shipped after this date.
All orders will recieve a confirmation email and a follow up email once sale has ended. Tracking numbers will be provided via email for every order. Shipment is via USPS Prioirty and typically take 2-3 days to ship.
How long is the Pre-Order Sale?
Our online Pre-Order Sale will run from November 15, 2018 thru December 14, 2018 at Midnight EST.
After the pre-sale there is no guarentee more planners will be available until January/February 2019.
Can I purchase a planner after the Pre-Order Sale?
The Pre-Sale will run from Thursday, November 15, 2018 - Friday, December 14, 2018 at midnight EST.
Purchasing may be available after the pre-sale depending on availability of inventory (discounts/deals may not be available at that time).
If inventory is unavailable during that time, please sign up to receive updates. (New inventory is projected to be available in January/February 2019 if sold out).
In rare cases, it might take longer if shipping to a P.O.Box, Alaska or Hawaii. You can check the status of your shipment via the tracking number provided in your shipment confirmation email.
Where can I find my tracking number?
The tracking number should be located within your shipment confirmation email (not order confirmation email).
If you are unable to find your tracking number we would be happy to provide it for you, just email us at email@example.com and put Tracking Number and (STATE) in Subject line
Any advice on how I can get the most out of my SayYes planner?
In the coming weeks we will be creating several videos answering just that! The first page of your SayYes will show you how to get access to these videos via our YouTube channel and other great resources.
Stay tuned! and be sure to follow us
My SayYes Planners arrived damaged, what do I do?
Click Returns at the bottom of this page and fill in the Request for an Exchange Form.
Once we receive your request, we'll work on sending you a new SayYes Planner immediately!
Will there be dated inserts?
We do not plan on making a dated version for SayYes Planners.
We are considering creating a dated version in the future, but nothing is official yet. The best way to stay updated on the launch of this product and all other SayYes Planners news is to sign up for our mailing list. You can do that at the bottom of this page!
How thick is the paper? Will a fontaine pin bleed through?
SayYes Planners uses high quality, 100gsm weight paper.
Our customers say that they use fountain pens, markers, and fine point Sharpies without a problem (unless excess pressure is used).
Where is the planner made?
SayYes Planners was orginally designed with love in Washington, DC and has been rebirth with care in Arlington, Virginia -- Manufactured by hand with an awesome team in China.
What kind of material is the planner made out of?
SayYes Planners notebook is made from PU/Vegan leather and eco-friendly materials, including recycled paper.
Why the name SayYes?
The name "SayYes" and the business purpose all came to our founder, Porscha Taylor in a dream she had Fall of 2015. She remembers vividly seeing the manifestion of her dreams and talents being shared with others to help them improve their lives and woke up and immediately begin working on her business...on her birthday she launched her first company, SayYes and it has been running ever since.
We believe there is fulfillment in obedience, ther is fulfillment in doing what you are called to do, but there is fulfillment when you see people lives change, beause you said "Yes"!
Our motto, "SayYes to your dreams, SayYes to you" -- we're here to see the planners, doers, and dreams succeed in all of us, together!
Do you sell wholesale?
We currently do not sell our SayYes Planners wholesale to other businesses for resale. If you are looking to make a larger order, please contact us at the bottom of this page and we'll be happy to give you a discounted pricing for the support!
Are the planners available at any retail locations?
At this time, we only sell our products on sayyesplanners.com
But, you never know what the future might bring. Be sure to sign up for stay in the loop.
What kind of phones can the planner charge?
The SayYes Planners are compatiable with most iPhone and Andriod phones and tables. Wireless feature may vary (Please search FAQ for more details)
Can I have more specs on the planner?
For more detailed specs on book size, page, charger etc, please search FAQ for "What comes in the SayYes Planners"
How long does the phone charger typically last?
The phone charging cables and wireless feature of the notebook can last up one year depending on the usage and care.
• The Planner wire and wireless phone charger allows you to charge your phones/tablets with and without cables!
- 8000 mAh (Mille Ampere Hour) lithium-ion battery technology
- The wireless charging feature is compatiable for iPhone and Android smartphones with built-in wireless charging receiver (generally located on the back of the phone.
- (Check search the FAQ for more details on what phones are/are not compatiable with the wireless feature.
• Compatible with both your iPhone & Android devices and can charge both simultaneously, including tablets!
(i.e., Can fully charge iPhone 7 Plus & Samsung S8+ approximately 2 times).
• Charges phones up to 4 times fully before needing to recharge *Results may vary depending on phone life span and battery usage
• Two Rechargeable USB cords to keep your iPhone & Android phones/tablets charger and a USB cord to recharge your planner charger battery.
• Extension USB cord to charge your planner charger batter. Simply plug the opposite end into a charger box or USB outlet (like a computer, laptop or power surge with USB features).
• Rapid Charging Feature: Input - 5V/2A & Outport - 5V/1A
• Protection to prevent reverse current while in charging mode
• LED Power indicator & Auto sleep mode for eco-friendly charging
Do I need a receiver or Type C adapter to use the wire or wireless charger if I have the latest Andriod?
Yes, some iPhones/Androids do not support the wireless feature. SayYes plans to provide a Wireless adapter for iPhone (lighting), Andriod (mirco USB) and Type C phones like Google. We will also have adapters available. Coming Jaunary 2019
What types of phones are supported with the wireless charging?
As we are testing out as many devices as possible to ensure the best product with charging capabilites, we may miss some. So here is a helpful list of phones and with built-in Qi wireless charging.
If your phone is among one of the devices that appear here, you just need to simply lay your phone on the wireless charger and press the charger button to begin charging.
• Apple iPhone: 8, 8 Plus, X, XR, XS, XS MAX
• Samsung Galaxy: Note 9, S9, S9+, Note 8, S8, S8+, S7, S7 Edge (Plus more devices)
• Sony: Xperia XZ3, Xperia XZ2 Premium, Xperia XZ2 (Plus more devices)
• LG: G7 ThinQ, V30, G6 (US version only), G4 (optional), G3 (optional) (Plus more devices)
• Nokia: 8 Sirocco
• Huawei: Mate series (Plus more devices)
• Microsoft Lumia: 1520, 1020, 930, 929, 928, 920
• Google Nexus: 4, 5, 6, 7 (2013) Pixel series
• BlackBerry: Priv (Plus more devices)
**This list is subject to change
Will there be other versions or other SayYes products available?
For now we will have the two planners in Rose Gold and Black Onyx.
SayYes products that are coming soon:
1. Type C USB adapters
2. Wireless receivers for iPhone, Andriod and Type C phones like Google
3. Stylish Pen
The best way to stay updated on the launch of these products and all other SayYes Planners news is to subscribe. You can do that at the bottom of this page!
How do I get new inserts for my planner?
New inserts will come available for purchase and download online after January 2019.
The best way to stay updated on the launch of these products and all other SayYes Planners news is to sign up for our mailing list. You can do that at the bottom of this page!
How do I take care of my planner?
• Simply wipe clean with a dry or lightly damp cloth.
• Try not to overload notebook binder with too many pages
• Always recharge your planner once with LED indicates with the red flashing sensor
• Always gently take out and replace usb charger cords with card and close the phone stand before close the planner
• Remember the back your phone has to be facing the side of the wireless pad that says "WIRELESS CHARGING" the charging will not work if you put the phone on the opposite side of the wireless pad.
• Always tuck your wireless pad back into your planner once done using to avoid any damage or cause of shortage.
The best way to stay updated on the more cool tips and care of our products, and all other SayYes Planners news is to sign up for our mailing list. You can do that at the bottom of this page!
What types of phones are NOT supported with the wireless charging?
As we are testing out as many devices as possible to ensure the best product with charging capabilites, we may miss some. So here is a helpful list of phones and don't have a built-in Qi wireless charging and will need to purchase a wireless charging receiver. Receivers are available on our site www.sayyesplanners.com/shop
If your phone is among one of the devices that appear here, you just need to simply purchse out Phone Charging Receiver, plug in the device, lay your phone on the wireless charger and press the charger button to begin charging.
• Apple iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 5S
• Samsung: Galaxy S5, Galaxy S4, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy Note 2
• Microsoft: Lumia 930, Lumia 925, Lumia 830
• Sony: Xperia Z3, Xperia Z2, Xperia Z
**This list is subject to change
Which insert? SayYes vs Journal
The SayYes insert
was designed over the course of 2 years and tested to help other maximize their time and achieve their goals.
It's 70 white pages filled with an Undated Daily/Weekly and Monthly Calander, Plus!!
- Daily-Hourly planning with 30 minute intervals from 5:00 a.m. to Midnight
- 2019-2022 National Holiday &Observances
- 4 year Calendar overview
- 12 One-page Monthly overview with a Sunday start day
- 12 Monthly Reflection questionnaire, Expense Tracker, Grocery List & To-Do List
- 12 month future planning
- Weekly Top priority, weekly goal, notes, to-do list
- Track your bills, savings, charity, vacation, entertainment, appointments, health and wellness tracker, vitamin/supplement
- Daily Check-ins: water intake (8 glass water check off), vitamins/supplements and workout with a.m. -- p.m. tracking
- Blank note pages, inspirational quotes and advice throughout
- Rediscovery Roadmap: Vision Board, Mind Map, Purpose Letter, 10 year goal setting and much more!
The Journal insert is filled with 70 light vanilla, blank lined pages with a daily memo line, date line and day/weather check tracker.
[images coming soon]